Want Chitika Malls on your site? Go here

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Virtual Golf

Virtual GolfLooking to play golf this winter? You can play right in your living room with this simulator. The software calculates where the ball is going to go based on how you hit the ball, so you can learn to slice and hook (and swear) with the best of them.

If I only had the room to swing my clubs in my living room, I'd be all set.

Easy to set up and use, it includes installation software, a USB connector; and the best selling golf title: EA SPORTS™ Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 2004. Works with Windows XP, 2000, or 98. Not compatible with Macs.

Click on the picture to go to the Firststreet for more details.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thanks For Dropping By! said...

I am going to show this to my pal Knothead. He loves gadgets and gimicks. He may have to remodel his garage, but I bet he will buy one.

Meet Knothead and all of my pals at www.golfaccordingtoscruffy.com

That's my word,
Scruffy

9:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm wondering if you're dad may be more interested in playing with this toy.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home