Want Chitika Malls on your site? Go here

Monday, October 24, 2005

Clean sweep

Lawn SweeperIf I had the extra cash I would buy this in a second. Especially since I spent half of my weekend raking leaves. The worst part about raking leaves is I know that I'm not done. I'll just have to get back out there and do it again next weekend. And the weekend after that... Also, It's a lot easier to use than those noisy leaf blowers.

Just push and give your lawn a clean sweep with no bending or back strain. No more repetitive raking and needless stooping to pick up leaves, grass clippings and lawn debris. Just roll along with this lawn sweeper and leave a clean carpet of green behind you as you go. Works on a variety of grass lengths and surfaces. Large capacity hopper is seven cubic feet so you make fewer trips to empty it. Brush height is adjustable. Easy-to-clean, lightweight rust-resistant poly housing, steel tube handle, semi-pneumatic tires and four replaceable brushes. Cleans a 26" wide path.


If you click on the picture, it will take you to Brookstone. I'm an affiliate.

4 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

What a nifty idea! if I had a yard, I'd buy one. :)

5:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll let you rake some of mine!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Darv said...

We have a mulcing lawnmower... It just grinds the leaves and grass clippings into oblivion, thus returning it all back into the soil.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We have too many leaves to do that at this time of year. They create a carptet in our back yard, which is surrounded by trees, so they don't just blow away, either.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home